Missing the mountains

I miss the mountains. Their grandeur, silence and majesty. I feel myself strong and week at the same time. But most important I feel myself. I can listen to what is inside and what fills my inside, which is quite difficult in the rapid city life. This short hiking trip was in Ergaki - a mountain ridge in Sayan mountains. The name is translated as "Fingers" due to steep pointed up rocks. It is the territory of the National Park "Ergaki". The sights are "Emerald lake", Parabola rock (Younger and Older brother), Dragon's tooth, Rainbow lake and many others exciting places to see. It is one of the most beautiful spots in Russia. Here some of the views.













Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Обжиг - "Радость"

Magical bay on lake Baikal - "Sagaan-Zaba".

Join an ice trekking on Baikal tour and Olkhon island in winter 2019!